Rethinking lilac





Lilac dress, H&M. Scarf, BERSHKA. Black leather sandals with gold studs, MAT. Chocolate brown bag, MANGO.

Since it's either very late on a Thursday night or very early on a Friday morning and I haven't been able to sleep yet, I might as well share my outfit of the day that just ended. Lilac has been on my black list for several years now. Must have been my teenage years, when every spring the shop windows would burst of cheap lilac crop tops and lilac low-rise synthetic pants that just screamed bad taste. I have since despised the colour, up until two days ago, when I popped into the Ermou H&M and came upon this dress. So feminine and chic, it made all my lilac doubts vanish in a mere second. Wore it to attend the H&M Trends for Autumn/Winter 2009 Preview at the H&M headquarters in Stadiou st (sorry guys, no pictures to post, wasn't allowed to shoot any) paired with my trusty scarf and my MAT gold-studded sandals, also a recent acquisition. But that's another story. Post of all recent buys to follow!

P.S. I know I'm extremely sleepy in that first picture! Ok, make fun of me...