Molto Attrattivo


Oh, how I hate keeping things from you, lovely readers!
But alas, I had my reasons... I was waiting for the right moment and the right moment is now.

Here's how the story goes:
A while ago my friend Eva, who owns Faltso boutique in Samos, called. She said she had sent the link to my green A.L.E. dress post to the Attrattivo team and they wanted to meet me! Enter really loud heartbeat and silent scream. A few days later, I received a call with directions and set out to visit the company's facilities in Metamorfosi.

Gotta tell you, I felt like a complete impostor sitting there at the amazing waiting area, trying to distract myself with MAD TV and random "I wonder how how they did this" thoughts about the wall decoration. Soon afterwards, I was met by Christiana, the girl Eva had spoke about me to, and Tonia, the company's marketing manager, and soon we were deep into conversation. It's lovely having people in the fashion industry show interest in the world of fashion bloggers, and the Attrattivo girls seemed really eager to hear all my rumbling.

But what good is a visit to my favourite company's headquarters, if there are no clothes involved, right?

And boy, there where clothes there! Observe above, the main showroom. Shop owners visit the company and choose whatever garments they think will cater to their customers best. That's why sometimes you go to a store and you find nothing nice, whereas other shops are like goldmines! It's all down to the owner's taste. And that's why I shop at Eva...

Moving on, how effing gorgeous are those sandals? If you are not convinced, wait till you see the back:

How about now? Love an exposed zipper!

And guess what, they also have window examples and had the green A.L.E. dress paired with the exact same shoes I wore it with, in my visit to Faltso. Great minds think alike...

Speaking of the shoes, I remember those caused quite the commotion to many commenters in my post back then, so I managed to get some better shots to show you that they are indeed amazing.

And wait till you see the side detail.

I'm amazed with myself that I didn't grab them and run for dear life... I suppose you have realised by now that I felt like a kid in a candy shop, who just couldn't keep itself from tasting some of the candy.
The first thing I tried on was this dress. On the hanger, it strongly reminded me of my two other favourite dresses by A.L.E. that I got last summer. Christiana told me that when a certain design is very popular, they try to reinterpret it in a new garment the following year. Wise move I say. Anyway, when I put it on, it seemed too short for what I normally go for, so I kept myself from adding it to my collection. Totally recommend it though.

Christiana and Tonia were very helpful and patient and even offered to help me browse through the endless rails of Attrattivo and A.L.E. clothes in the showroom. I realised Christiana totally got my taste, when she presented me with this amazing A.L.E. tank top. Too simple you say?

Look closer! It has a black spray-paint print on the side. Really, I can't imagine anything cooler than that and you know I'm totally into mixing fashion with graffiti elements. Remember that graffiti print dress by Moschino Cheap & Chic I had posted about one year ago? Well, this top is sooooo much better! And it came home with me.

The last thing I tried on was quite controversial... I was browsing through a rail of maxi boho dresses, when I pulled out a hanger with something black. Before I realised it was a jumpsuit, Christiana blurted out "Oh, I have this one! It's amazing, it's like the most comfortable thing I've ever put on!" Needless to say I was at least intrigued and just had to try it on. Want to hear the verdict, dear readers? It really is the most comfortable thing ever! And its merits don't stop there: It's also cute, figure-forgiving, has pockets (thumps up for that) and - as we are practical people here and pay attention to details - I checked the neck tie and can confirm that it is really easy to pull the string over your neck and down, if you want to *ahem* use the little girls' room.
You'll see more of it soon, as I got that one too!

Overall, it was an amazing and quite surreal day. Thank you Tonia (left) and Christiana (right) for this amazing opportunity, for your kind gifts and for your gifts to my readers.

Yes, you read this correctly. The girls at Attrattivo have given me gifts for you!

More specifically, three amazing brooches:
All you have to do is leave a comment here, and I will pick one winner in random, a week from now. You may also tell me which one you like best, so maybe I can match the winners with their brooch of choice. And I can ship abroad too, so international readers are also welcome to participate.

I will be going away tomorrow for a long weekend with friends, so I'll be back to blogging on Tuesday.

Good luck to everyone!