Yellow bag



Ok, confession time. During summer, I get this silly problem... Leather or synthetic bags get too hot for me to carry around, pressed on my side. I sweat and have to carry them by hand instead of on my shoulder, which is not the most practical thing. So, until I find the perfect chic straw bag that doesn't scream "beach" (QueenB has already found it at ZARA) so I can carry it around in the city, I am forced to go back into my younger years and dig out my colourful fabric totes. I got this one at H&M during a trip to NY in 2006 and I haven't really used it much since. Well, everything on its right time, as they say.

Dove grey scoop-neck t-shirt, Marks & Spencer. Black tank top, H&M. Grey skirt, BADILA. Yellow tote bag, H&M. Leather gladiator sandals, ZARA. Bead necklace, H&M. White-rimmed aviators, Von Zipper.