Two outfits with pants




Sequin-rimmed coral top, ZARA. Dove grey cotton cardigan, MARKS & SPENCER. Brown linen maternity pants, BENETTON. Brown leather gladiator flats, ZARA.








Black tunic, BERSHKA. Green cardigan, MANGO. Grey pants, BADILA. Studded skinny belt, MANGO. Black ballet flats, CAMPER.

What's with the weather again? Cold, wind and rain? It's freakin' June! Anyway, I try to always look at the bright side of things, so I decided to use the bad weather as a good opportunity to show you two warmer outfits from the past couple of weeks, that hadn't been posted until now. All I have to add to the pictures is that apparently there is a way to wear sequins in the morning and that these BADILA pants are by far my favourite pair ever! Let's hope I'll start giving them the wear they deserve.